Sara Ali Khan, who is yet to make her debut in Bollywood, has already landed herself in legal trouble. A film producer of her debut film Kedarnath has filed a suit against Saif Ali Khan's daughter over a dispute over dates, The Times of India reported. Hitesh Jain, the producer of Kedarnath, dragged Sara, her agent and talent management company to court to restrain the actress from working on her second film Simmba starring Ranveer Singh as she has already given dates for her debut film. Guy In The Sky Productions wants the court to direct Sara to complete the shooting of her first film and also demanded Rs 5 crore in damages. According to TOI, the question discussed in the court is whether the actor can give their dates, which was initially allocated to some other, to another film. In his complaint, Jain said that last year, Sara agreed to come on board as the female of the film along with Sushant Singh Rajput as the male lead. An agreement was also made last year regarding the same. However, now according to the plea, she was informed that the shooting of Kedarnath will happen in May, June and July, but her agent said that she won't be available in June because she has given dates to Karan Johar and Rohit Shetty's Simmba. Well, this is not the first time that Sara's debut has embroiled in a controversy. The film has been facing trouble ever since its inception. In February, there were reports that the film has been shelved, later it was revealed that the producers had a fallout. Prernaa Arora of KriArj Entertainment dragged the director of the film Abhishek Kapoor to the Bombay High Court for circulating bogus statements. "In response to the various bogus statements and slanderous/defamatory material being circulated in the media by GITS against KriArj it may be noted that all such statements/articles are absolutely baseless, bogus, frivolous and without any merit or semblance of truth whatsoever and are hereby totally denied and stand rejected. There is enough material to show that KriArj has complied with all its commitments as per their understanding with AK / GITS," the statement issued by KriArj Entertainment's lawyer Lavin C Hirani said. [i]Source: Agencies[/i]
A Jodhpur court on Thursday pronounced its verdict in the 1998 black buck poaching case, in which Bollywood superstar Salman Khan, Saif Ali Khan, Sonali Bendre, Tabu and Neelam are accused. Salman has been found guilty and is sentenced to two years in prison with INR50,000 fine while Saif, Sonali, Tabu and Neelum are acquitted under the section 9/51 of Wildlife Act, reported CNN. The council is arguing for an early probation. The case might have to move to the Sessions Court which has to decide if Salman should be bailed or jailed. The trial of the case was in progress since the last 19 years and the judge in a court here had reserved the order after the final arguments on March 28. Arguments were in progress in the court regarding the quantum of punishment for Salman. The accused landed in Jodhpur on Wednesday ahead of the court hearing. The movie stars were accused of poaching black bucks in Kankani village near Jodhpur on October 1-2, 1998, during the shooting of Hum Saath Saath Hain movie. They were accused of killing two black bucks, hunting of which is prohibited under the Wildlife Protection Act. The final arguments in the case were completed in a Jodhpur rural court on March 28. Chief Judicial Magistrate Dev Kumar Khatri had reserved the judgment for April 5 thereafter. Meanwhile, a video clipping of Saif getting annoyed over media questions and threatening his driver by saying ‘Sheehsa upar karo aur reverse kar lo varna padegi ek (close windowpane, put car in reverse or else you will get slapped) has since gone viral on social media. It was learnt that a fan also misbehaved with Tabu while she was coming out of the airport at Jodhpur on Wednesday morning. The actor is currently busy shooting for Race 3.
Tiger Zinda Hai, which has Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif in lead roles, has crossed the Rs 300 crore mark at the box office and broken multiple records in the process. The movie, which released on 22 December, has finally broken the spree of failure for Bollywood's big-budget movies starring prominent stars; for example last year's Tubelight and Jab Harry Met Sejal. Tiger Zinda Hai was expected to cross the Rs 300 crore mark soon, as reported earlier. Now, according to trade analyst Taran Adarsh, the Ali Abbas Zafar directorial has crossed the Rs 300 crore mark on its sixteenth day in the theaters. This latest feat makes Tiger Zinda Hai the fifth movie ever to cross the Rs 300 crore mark. It is also Salman Khan's third movie, after Bajrangi Bhaijaan and Sultan, to cross the prestigious Rs 300 crore mark. The other two movies in the list are Aamir Khan's PK and Dangal. Tiger Zinda Hai, produced by Aditya Chopra under the Yasj Raj Films banner, has also become the highest grossing Yash Raj movie of all time. It has overtaken Sultan, Dhoom 3, Ek Tha Tiger and Jab Tak Hai Jaan.
A tweet from Arjun Rampal seems to be the answer to people suggesting that Hrithik Roshan's ex-wife Sussanne Khan was tying the knot with him. Hrithik ex-wife Sussanne Khan is gearing up for a second marriage is something that several websites had reported on Monday (September 15). The reports suggested that Sussanne was tying the knot with a close friend of Hrithik. And while most sites chose not to name this 'close friend', there were ample hints that Arjun Rampal might be the person Sussanne is getting married to. Ever since reports of trouble in Hrithik and Sussanne's marriage had begun making headlines, the grapevine had been abuzz with rumours citing Arjun Rampal as the reason behind the Roshans splitting. However, all three had taken turns to deny the rumours. Hrithik and Sussanne had filed for divorce on April 30, 2014, and were granted the same in November last year.
The film is based on the true story of garment worker Reshma Begum’s rescue. She had miraculously survived under the rubble of the Rana Plaza building for 17 days after its collapse on Apr 24, 2013. On Sunday, a four-member appeals bench, led by Chief Justice Surendra Kumar Sinha, cleared the movie for screening after resolving plea by producer Shamima Akhter. On Aug 24, a High Court bench had banned the film’s screening and broadcast following a plea by the Bangladesh National Garment Workers League chief Sirajul Islam. It had also stayed the censor board’s clearance of the movie.
Two young boys (real-life twins Lukas and Elias Schwarz) live alone in the country with their mother (Susanne Wuest​), who works as a TV presenter. Life is outwardly idyllic, but when the mother returns from hospital, something has changed: no longer the loving parent her sons are used to, she's grown short-tempered, even cruel. With her face masked in bandages, she's literally unrecognisable, to the point where the boys start to wonder if an impostor might have taken her place. It's a premise that might give anyone chills, but its potential is only partly realised in this polished, nasty horror film, written and directed by newcomers Veronika Franz and Severin Fiala,​ respectively the wife and nephew of the sardonic Austrian provocateur Ulrich Seidl​. Like so much Austrian art cinema, the film has the cold, distant manner of a theoretical demonstration, the camera looking on at escalating violence with a certain impassive glee. This theoretical quality is both a strength and a weakness: the Schwarz brothers resemble a couple of cherubs off a Christmas card, and Franz and Fiala seem more concerned with parodying the cliché image of the "perfect" family than with creating characters whose suffering is real enough to make us care
Actor Ajay Devgn, whose latest release “Drishyam” managed to mint an opening weekend collection of Rs.30.03 crore, says it is a “rare film that gets you collections and also respect as an actor”. “Very satisfied with the response that Drishyam is getting, one of the rare films that gets you collections as well as respect as an actor,” Ajay tweeted.  Nishikant Kamat’s “Drishyam” is an emotional thriller revolves around a local cable operator Vijay Salgaonkar (Ajay), whose life revolves around cinema and his family; wife Nandini (Shriya) and daughters Anju and Anu. T abu is playing the role of IG Meera Deshmukh in the film. The film also stars Tabu and Shriya Saran. Produced by Viacom18 and Kumar Mangat, the film released on Friday. 
Hakuna matata? Not for Walter Palmer, the Minnesota dentist who controversially killed Cecil the Lion in Zimbabwe. The Zimbabwe government is now calling for Palmer's extradition, and the Obama administration is trying to get in touch with him. So That Happened has joined the rallying cry of justice for Cecil, posting a satire of "The Lion King" that features Mufasa as Cecil using some explicit language as he orders his son, Simba, to avenge his death. "Board an airplane, fly to Minnesota and rip that dentist's fucking throat out," he tells the young lion in a vision. Being, you know, civilized, we'd prefer to see justice served according to the rule of law, but we understand how animals might be inclined to follow the law of the jungle. Circle of life!
Universal Pictures has set a June 22, 2018, release date for Jurassic World Sequel, which hopefully will have a catchier title and a director soon. But it does have Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard returning as the leads and Jurassic World helmer Colin Trevorrow writing the script. He isn’t returning as director because it’s expected he’ll instead go off and do one of the Star Wars films. Frank Marshall andSteven Spielberg are also in the braintrust. It’s not surprising Universal would move aggressively on another sequel based on the novel by the late Michael Crichton, or that it would do it faster than the 14 years it took to make the fourth Jurassic movie. That delay had much to do with the tensions between Universal brass and Spielberg after his DreamWorks got close to making a distribution deal with the studio that owns the lot where he has been headquartered his entire career. Spielberg stayed in those Amblin offices, but the feelings were frosty when Spielberg’s DreamWorks made a distribution alliance at the last minute with Disney, leaving Universal at the altar.
The movie on Indo-Pakistan relations has been termed the actor's "best" by B-Town. Even as several fans of Salman – whose name is lovingly suffixed by 'Bhai' – flocked to theatres for the 'first day, first show' mania, B-Town celebrities, who had already seen the entertainer at a preview, gave it a thumbs up. "Bajrangi Bhaijaan" – which is the 49-year-old's first release since he was sentenced to five years in jail in the infamous 2002 hit-and-run case in May – is receiving “terrific” response, and the footfalls are only likely to grow in the opening weekend. “Salman's films have always been superhit. The first show at our cinemas started at around 12pm to 12:30pm and all our theatres were pre-booked 100 percent. All the shows are going houseful and same is expected over the weekend. The film should come out as a blockbuster pan-India, Piyush Raizada, director, Delite Cinemas, told IANS. Having released with approximately 4,500 prints across India, it seems that the "Dabangg" Khan has once again managed to spin his magic on the pious occasion of Eid, which falls on Saturday. Deepak Sharma, COO, PVR Cinemas told IANS: "It has attracted more than 80 percent occupancy, and 20 to 25 percent seats were pre-booked. Starting from the first show at around 10 a.m., the response has been huge in every state. "We have not received the total collection yet, but the film is doing really well. Also, the advance booking is great for the whole weekend. It looks that the film will complete Rs 100 crore in first weekend itself." Kabir Khan-directed "Bajrangi Bhaijaan", which also stars Kareena Kapoor Khan and Nawazuddin Siddiqui, narrates the story of a Hindu man on a mission to take a young Pakistani girl, who is dumb and mute, back to her country. It chronicles his adventures and experiences faced during his road trip. Since its first look was released, the craze of “Bajrangi Bhaijaan” was palpable. The buzz was fuelled by stars like Aamir Khan and Shah Rukh Khan, who publicised the film on Twitter. These apart, many other B-Town celebs including Anupam Kher, Anil Kapoor, Randeep Hooda, Jacqueline Fernandez and Sonakshi Sinha too praised the movie and called it a “must watch”. According to trade analyst Komal Nahta, “Bajrangi Bhaijaan” witnessed “packed shows” at various theatres in cities like Jaipur, Indore, Jabalpur, Gwalior and Ahmedabad. “Waiting for Eid ka chand? But Eid has already arrived at the b.o. BajrangiBhaijaan takes a fantabulous opening all over. Unprecedented rush. It's BajrangiBhaijaan mania everywhere. Crowds going berserk. Scene outside Raj Mandir and Cinepolis cinemas in Jaipur is crazy,” Nahta posted on Twitter. Another trade guru Taran Adarsh tweeted: “And BajrangiBhaijaan ROARS from morning shows onwards. Packed houses/House Full boards greet the new Salman starrer. Trade jubilant.” As predicted by most trade pundits, the film is likely to break the dry spell that the Hindi film industry has witnessed in 2015 so far. Trade experts believe it would be no surprise if the film even crosses the Rs 300 crore mark.

An FIR was today registered against actress Sunny Leone, Google CEO and a Bollywood magazine in Ajmer city for allegedly spreading obscenity, police said today. Arinjay Jain had subscribed to a Bollywood magazine through S K R Sharma.

The entertainment journal contained obscene photographs of Leone, SHO Ajmer Kotawali police station Jitendra Gangwani said.

Jain said he followed a website link given in the magazine and found more obscene contents and pictures of the actress on internet, following which he registered the FIR with police.

A case has been registered under section 292 (sale ofobscene book) of IPC, relevant sections of the Indecent. Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act and the IT act, Gangwani said.

Additional Police Commissioner Fatehsinh Patil told reporters that two people arrived on a motorbike and fired at least three shots at Shrikant alias Raju Shinde from close quarters, stunning the people around. A seriously injured Shinde, 45, was rushed to the Nanavati Hospital in Vile Parle where he is undergoing treatment. "There may be a possibility of personal rivalry as he was shot from a close range... We are investigating from all angles and shall probe if he had got any threats in the past," Patil said. Shortly after the shootout at 2pm, near the Gate No 2 of Film City which is situated inside the Aarey Milk Colony, police erected road blocks all the way upto the Western Express Highway and at all the exit points from Mumbai. Among other things, Shinde also served as a security contractor, runs a cable television network, construction, supplying timber to film sets and into assorted social activities. However, the motive behind the attack or its perpetrators are still not clear and being investigated, Patil added. Bachchan, 72, tweeted: "Okay!! Shooting at Film City...and a gang war shootout 20 feet from where we are... !! 1 dead... cops all over." The Filmcity is an integrated film studio complex with multiple locations that serve as the venue of many Bollywood film and TV show shootings.